Thursday, April 7, 2011

Shiz I Do At Work Besides, Well, Work.

1. Check Facebook at the minimum of 10 times through out the day. Little of it is actually interesting.
2. Look at kool kids' Tumblrs. Get nervous because people might be concerned.
3. Think of the wonderful things I could be doing outside, even though when I go home, I stay inside and watch Seinfeld reruns and SpongeBob.
4. Look at James Dean pictures on Google for about 2 hours minimum. It's my form of worship or something.
5. Contemplate answering the phones with a British accent, or on Fridays, a New York accent. Never go through with it.
6. Spin around in my spinny spin chair of spintastic spinfulness spinocity in utter spinstacy.
7. Look up Charlie Sheen quotes, even though I already know most of them by heart.
8. Contemplate the meaning of life. Which usually results in a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment