Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hello, I'm Mary Poppins. Nice to meet you.

SO, for everyone wondering what I keep hidden in my heavy, giant purse, here it is. Does it surprise you that there aren't any small animals in it? Well that's because I hid them.
Clockwise from Bag (Huge, ugly, black thing at the right): Zune HD, Harajuku Lovers perfume in "G" with "Love" lid, Very Holywood by Michael Kors, Lighter for lighting stuff, my fancy chapstick collection, my keys, Arizona Tea packets, Hello Kitty Band-Aids, USB thingy, Burt's Bee's cuticle crap, Mini bottle of Viva la Juicy, pencil lead, Nintendo DS games, mini nail file, mini glitter mascara (totally useful), Fancy German pens, Nintendo DS, Wallet with absolutely NO money in it, eyeshadow brush kit, lipstick, hair ties, Physician's Formula Happy Booster powder, cheap sunglasses, Covergirl foundation, Bath and Body Works Hawaiian Coconut lotion, MORE coconut lotion, a unnecessarily large collection of pens, all my lipglosses that I forget I have so I just throw more lipglosses into my purse, Psssst! Dry shampoo (lifesaver, because I'm disturbingly lazy), my notebook with bad poetry, doodles and pictures (it's open to the public, just ask to see it), "I Love Boys" and "I Love Bling" hand sanitizer, gum, PILLS!, makeup bag. I usually have a magazine and some other COMPLETELY USEFUL crap in there, but I recently cleaned this thing out (believe me!) so it's pretty "tame."

No comments:

Post a Comment