Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Things That Are "Disturbing Yet Awesome"

So I've gotten approximately 50 million (overexaggeration) spam thingies about Osama Bin Laden's "death." As weird as this may seem they inspired me to write this list. Woosha.

1. Platypi- Duck/Beaver hybrid that lays eggs but is considered a mammal. Well I'll just call it a Beavuck. Because it sounds funnier than platypus, and it also sounds *dirty* :).

2. Quentin Tarantino Movies- Blood, guts, no absense of the word "f*ck" and absolutely awesome.









3. Bald cats.











4. Santa Claus- He apparently watches you whilst you are sleeping, completely unaware of this, but it's okay 'cause he's got presents and candy, and let's be honest, some pretty fierce facial hair.











5. My undying love for glitter, Hello Kitty and James Franco.


8. My "Dance" Skills.

7. Baboons. Seriously, that is too much bright and shiny ass for one monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment